Dell Strengthens Laser Printer Portfolio And Services
Dell today announced three new color laser printer models and enhanced its printer services with a collection of ProSupport, installation, and recycling options. With more and different offerings, Dell plans to address broader audience needs with business-valued feature improvements. Dell anticipates doing the same with its monochrome laser printers later this year.
“We have enjoyed great sales success with Dell 1320c which was launched last year,” said Tim Peters, Vice President and General Manager for Dell Imaging, Displays, Software and Peripherals. “The introduction of new color laser printers and services helps us address the printing needs of more customers who are looking to Dell to deliver competitive printing performance, total cost of printing, value and services.”
New Models, More Product Categories
- Dell 2135cn Multifunction Color Laser Printer — The Dell 2135cn MFP is a new category entry primarily for Small Business and Small Office/Home Office with low-mid volume usage. With a print speed of up to 12 pages per minute (ppm) color and 16ppm monochrome and easy-to-use copying, scanning and faxing features, the Dell 2135cn MFP can replace multiple office devices and help businesses conserve resources, save energy and provide exceptional long-term value.
- Dell 2130cn Color Laser Printer — Coming soon, the Dell 2130cn is a new product category that fulfills the growing demand of small and medium size businesses looking for an affordable, high speed color printer solution for their everyday printing needs. With a high print speed of up to 16ppm color and up to 20ppm monochrome, customers can get razor-sharp color print-outs quickly without leaving the office. Optional accessories such as duplexer, 250-sheet paper drawer, network protocol adapter and wireless printer adapter are also available for more demanding printing environments.
- Dell 3130cn Color Laser Printer — Available later this month, the Dell 3130cn is a high- performance networked color laser printer designed for small and medium businesses and larger workgroups. With a print speed of up to 26ppm color and 31ppm monochrome and up to 70,000 pages maximum monthly duty cycle, the 3130cn provides superb, affordable color printing and features to address mid-to-high volume printing across virtually any networked environment.
Dell 2130cn Color Laser Printer — Coming soon, the Dell 2130cn is a new product category that fulfills the growing demand of small and medium size businesses looking for an affordable, high speed color printer solution for their everyday printing needs.
Each printer comes with a standard one-year Limited Hardware Warranty, Advanced Exchange, or one-year Limited On-Site repair service following phone or online Remote Diagnosis. Optional Standard Service and ProSupport Service upgrades are also available.
High yield toner cartridges are offered for all three models. These toner cartridges not only reduce user-intervention required to replenish toners but also deliver outstanding printing cost per page that are as low as 1.4 cents for black-and-white and 9.4 cents for color on the Dell 3130cn. Total cost of ownership can be up to 22% lower than a competitive offering on Dell 2130cn.
Additionally, all three models include the ability to continue printing in black-and-white after a color toner has run out that can help reduce productivity downtime experienced by businesses.
Dell’s complete lineup of color laser printers share state-of-the-art energy efficiency and management characteristics.
- ENERGY STAR Imaging Version 1.0 certified — The new color lasers are ENERGY STAR certified. On average, ENERGY STAR certified products are up to 25 percent more power efficient than non-ENERGY STAR models.
- Emulsion Aggregation Toners — These models can use less power during the fusing process and their chemically made toner can result in less CO2 emission during production than mechanically-made toners. The printer can warm up and print faster with vibrant image quality.
- Free Toner Recycling — Toner cartridges can be returned to Dell for recycling at no cost to the customer.
- Avoidance of Environmentally Sensitive Materials – New color lasers are compliant with various international standards for chemical use, including Chemical Registration, Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment and REACH - Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemical substances. Halogenated Flame Retardants are not used in external plastic mechanical parts.
- ProSupport Service Now Available for Printers — These services help reduce cost and complexity and increase the efficiency of printer environment with options designed for IT Administrators or End-Users. Customers also have the option of new Onsite Exchange, Onsite Diagnosis services, Fast-Track Dispatch programs and access to higher-level certified technicians.
- Printer Installation Services — Customers can choose installation services for large or small deployments. Dell also offers uninstall services to help customers with their end-to-end printer replacement cycle.
- Printer Takeback and Recycling — Customers can receive discounts on their new Dell printers when they return their used printers to Dell for recycling.
- Apr 10, 2018
New Affordable Printers from Epson: WorkForce WF-2860 For SOHO and Expression XP-5100 and XP-6000 For HomeEpson today announced it is expanding the WorkForce and Expression line of small business and home printing solutions. The WorkForce WF-2860 is an excellent solution for the home office, while the Expression Home XP-5100 delivers great everyday printing in a small footprint and the Expression Premium XP-6000 is ideal for photo enthusiasts delivering impressive prints quickly."..
- Mar 20, 2018
HP Unveils Its Smallest Laser Printers: The LaserJet Pro M15 and M28HP today unveiled the new HP LaserJet Pro M15 and M28 series, the world’s smallest laser in its class designed to give micro and small business owners unparalleled fast and productive printing that fits absolutely anywhere. No matter how small your business is, HP LaserJet Pro M15 and M28 series is a perfect fit for fast, easy printing...
- Mar 6, 2018
Canon Introduces New imageCLASS Black-And-White Business PrintersSmall-to-medium businesses seek compact, easy-to-use printing solutions that can help boost productivity and allot employees more time to dedicate toward the creative tasks at hand. The new imageCLASS MF426dw/MF424dw multifunction printers leverage a strong value proposition similar to that offered by the Color imageCLASS MF700/600 series models to provide customers freedom of choice in purchasing the best available color or black-and-white laser print solution...
- Feb 10, 2009
Dell Wasabi PZ310 Puts Photo Printing Fun In Your PocketDell today announced the Wasabi PZ310 ultra-mobile printer for instant photo printing and sharing anytime, anywhere. Wasabi is designed to work with Bluetooth-enabled* camera phones, digital cameras and mobile PCs as the perfect travel companion for capturing and sharing memories with instant wallet-size photos...
- Nov 17, 2008
Dell Expands Printer Portfolio With Focus On EnvironmentDell is continuing to strengthen its laser printer portfolio by adding two product categories to its laser printer line-up, high-end enterprise laser printers and single-function color laser printers. Building upon its existing portfolio of printers, Dell is also introducing the 1320c Network Color Laser Printer and the 2330d and 2330dn Laser Printers...