New Epson Surecolor F2100 Direct-to-Garment Printer Up To Twice Faster Than F2000
Epson today announced its next-generation direct-to-garment printer – the SureColor F2100. Designed exclusively for direct-to-garment printing, the SureColor F2100 offers an entirely purpose-built system for high-quality prints at production speeds. Leveraging the Epson PrecisionCore TFP printhead and UltraChrome DG garment ink technology, the SureColor F2100 achieves up to twice the speeds of the previous generation DTG printer.
Successor to the renowned SureColor F2000, the new SureColor F2100 offers four color ink technology, plus White ink, to deliver improved image quality, speed, and efficiency. Additional improvements, including a quick-load platen and robust Epson Garment Creator Software, take productivity even further, while the all-new integrated self-cleaning system means less downtime.
Epson Surecolor F2100
Building on the industry leading SureColor F2000, the new SureColor F2100 leverages an all-new integrated inline self-cleaning system designed for reliability and reduced maintenance time. The SureColor F2100 transports cleaning solution through the printhead, allowing the printer to perform daily maintenance to reduce downtime. In addition, White ink is triple filtered before reaching the printhead, designed to help reduce White ink nozzle clogging for greater up-time and reliability.
The SureColor F2100 touts Epson PrecisionDot technology designed to create output with smoother tonal gradations, improved image detail and preservation on the garment. Newly developed print modes, including Light Garment Mode, and Highlight White mode, offer consistent print quality. All-new Highlight White mode achieves brighter White ink output by applying a second coat of White ink, while simultaneously printing color ink for improved print speeds. Touting a new garment grip pad, the SureColor F2100 allows users to quickly load and unload garments on the printer platen to help reduce traditional hoop platen load times.
Highlight White Ink Mode – Developed exclusively for the SureColor F2100, this unique feature offers simultaneous printing of White and color inks on the color pass for greatly improved image quality, speed, and efficiency
More About The Surecolor F2100
With the ability to print directly onto garments ranging from 100 percent cotton to 50/50 fabric blends – t-shirts, hoodies, jackets, tote bags, and more – the SureColor F2100 offers advanced features for the direct-to-garment industry, including:
- High-Quality Direct-to-Garment Printing – Epson UltraChrome DG inks are durable, vibrant and safe, with outstanding color performance, plus equal pricing for color and White inks
- Up to Twice as Fast – Newly developed print modes, including Light Garment Mode, offer consistent print quality at up to twice the speed of the previous generation
- Highlight White Ink Mode – Developed exclusively for the SureColor F2100, this unique feature offers simultaneous printing of White and color inks on the color pass for greatly improved image quality, speed, and efficiency
- Fast Loading for More Productivity – The easy-to-use, all-new quick-load platen reduces traditional hoop platen load times
- Intuitive, Easy-to-Learn Workflow – Improved Epson Garment Creator Software, available for macOS and Windows, includes powerful tools for layout and text, color management, ink control, cost estimation, plus hot folders
- Designed Exclusively for Direct-to-Garment Printing – An entirely purpose-built system featuring Epson's PrecisionCore TFP printhead, Epson UltraChrome DG ink system and robust hardware
- Reduced Maintenance Time and Operational Cost – Featuring a fabric wiper and an in-line cleaning cartridge, the integrated self-cleaning system allows the printer to perform daily maintenance to reduce downtime
- Backed by Industry-Leading Support – Includes a 1-year limited on-site warranty with U.S.-based phone support; an optional extended on-site service place is available
Support & Availability
Epson SureColor F2100 will be available in March 2018 for MSRP $17,995.
- Dec 12, 2017
New Epson WorkForce WF-7210, WF-7710 and WF-7720 Wide-Format Printers Feature PrecisionCore TechnologyEpson today announced the newest additions to its WorkForce wide-format printer series designed for small businesses, architects, creative professionals, and engineers. ..
- Dec 6, 2017
Epson Announces WorkForce Enterprise WF-C17590 A3 Network MFPEpson today announced the expansion of its corporate color inkjet line head printer portfolio with the WorkForce Enterprise WF-C17590 offering 75 ISO ppm – designed to offer customers and dealers another affordable color option alongside the 100 ISO ppm WorkForce Enterprise WF-C20590. WorkForce Enterprise WF-C17590 A3 Multifunction Printer – built to enhance productivity, the WorkForce Enterprise WF-C17590 color MFP prints at 75 ISO ppm...
- Dec 5, 2017
New Epson Expression Photo HD XP-15000: Compact A3+ Printer For HomeEpson today unveiled the new Expression Photo HD XP-15000 wide-format color printer. Designed to deliver professional-quality borderless prints up to 13"x19", the Expression Photo HD XP-15000 leverages six-color Claria Photo HD inks, with all-new Red and Gray inks, for an ultra-wide color gamut and enhanced black-and-white prints...
- Jun 3, 2014
New Epson WorkForce Printers Feature Lower Printing CostEpson today announced its new WorkForce business printing solutions featuring 11 models powered by PrecisionCore, the company’s next generation printing technology. These WorkForce models produce print-shop quality color prints, laser-sharp black and color text, and fast print speeds at up to half the printing cost of color laser for a range of business environments...
- Oct 1, 2013
Epson Presents Expression Photo XP-950 Small-In-One PrinterEpson today introduced the high-performance Epson Expression Photo XP-950 Small-in-One, delivering professional-quality photos up to 11" x 17", and crisp, sharp text in a compact, space-saving design. Epson Connect – easily print and scan from anywhere with the Epson Creative Print mobile app, Epson Email Print, Epson iPrint mobile app, and Epson Remote Print..