HP Updates LaserJet Lineup With Six New Affordable, Mobile-Enabled Printers
HP Inc. today announced six new fast, affordable and mobile-enabled monochrome LaserJet Pro printers for individual and small office use. The updated lineup of single and multi-function HP LaserJets are the most productive of their class – with 15 to 20 percent faster print speeds in each model – and includes the first sub $100 LaserJet printer from HP.
"Customers love the crisp and clean text they get with HP LaserJet printers, but they want more options at budget-friendly prices," said Santi Morera, vice president and general manager, Imaging & Printing, HP Inc. "With today's announcement, HP is delivering some of its most affordable, efficient, mobile-enabled and smallest laser printers ever, perfect for use at home or in a small office."
HP LaserJet Pro M12w
The new, single-function HP LaserJet Pro M12 series, starting at $99, is the first LaserJet printer from HP costing under $100 and still provides legendary and reliable HP quality. It’s also one of the smallest laser printers HP has ever delivered.
The M12, along with the multifunction M26, M100 and M200 series – were all designed to support how people work in today’s fast paced and mobile world – with productivity being the key factor. For instance, as many work remote and no one wants to be tethered to a desk 24/7, the printers were designed to be compact and allow users to print from a smartphone, tablet or laptop while on-the-go by leveraging HP ePrint technology. Customers can now print directly from their mobile device directly to the Wi-Fi Direct printer, withouth accessing a company network.
HP LaserJet Pro M100 and HP LaserJet Pro M200 series printers are designed for small work teams of up to five users printing from 150 to 2,500 pages per month, with a print speed of 23 ppm (M100) up to 30ppm (M200).
In addition, because time is at a premium for most small businesses, HP boosted print speeds in each model by 15 to 20 percent. As for first page out time, the M200 series offers an unprecedented speed of seven seconds, the most efficient of its class. It’s also 5-10 percent lower cost per page than its predecessor. Finally, the new laser printers can help businesses save money on energy bills while contributing to global sustainability with HP Auto-On/Auto Off technology. The technology enables customers to configure a device to automatically turn on based on day or activity; turn off based on heat or time.
Pricing And Availability
- HP LaserJet Pro M12 and HP LaserJet Pro MFP M26 series printers are the smallest and most affordable HP has ever released in their respective classes. They are designed for individuals and small work teams of up to three users printing from 100 to 1,000 pages per month, with a print speed of up to 18 pages of text per minute (ppm).
- The HP LaserJet Pro M12 is expected to be available Oct. 3, 2016 initially from select office retailers as an online product only, starting at $99.
- The HP LaserJet Pro MFP M26 series is expected to be available at a very affordable everyday low price, exclusively at Walmart, also as of Oct. 3, 2016.
- HP LaserJet Pro M100 and HP LaserJet Pro M200 series printers are designed for small work teams of up to five users printing from 150 to 2,500 pages per month, with a print speed of 23 ppm (M100) up to 30ppm (M200).
- The HP LaserJet Pro M102w is expected to be available at major retailers, online and HP commercial partners after Oct. 1, 2016 with a starting price of $159.
- The HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130 series is also expected to be available at major retailers, online and HP commercial partners after Oct. 1, 2016 with a starting price of $209.
- The HP LaserJet Pro M203dw is expected to be available at major retailers, online and HP commercial partners after Dec. 1, 2016 with a starting price of $199.
- The HP LaserJet Pro MFP M227fdw is expected to be available at major retailers, online and HP commercial partners after Dec. 1, 2016 with a starting price of $329.
- Mar 20, 2018
HP Unveils Its Smallest Laser Printers: The LaserJet Pro M15 and M28HP today unveiled the new HP LaserJet Pro M15 and M28 series, the world’s smallest laser in its class designed to give micro and small business owners unparalleled fast and productive printing that fits absolutely anywhere. No matter how small your business is, HP LaserJet Pro M15 and M28 series is a perfect fit for fast, easy printing...
- Nov 9, 2017
HP Announces Jet Fusion 3D 4210 Printing SolutionNew HP 3D printing solution unlocks economies of scale for industrial 3D manufacturing, raising the “break-even point” of large-scale 3D production to up to 110K parts and enabling industry’s lowest cost-per-part (CPP), up to 65% less than other methods. HP also announced the expansion of its innovative Open Materials Platform with new partners Dressler Group and Lubrizol, as well as three new forthcoming 3D printing materials: HP 3D High Reusability PA 11 and HP 3D High Reusability PA 12 Glass Beads, and the future availability of HP 3D High Reusability Polypropylene...
- May 10, 2017
HP Launches LaserJet Enterprise 600 Series MFPsHP today launched its new HP LaserJet Enterprise 600 Series devices, with the industry’s most comprehensive security and enhanced productivity. “HP is reinventing the printing experience for customers and service professionals with transformative technologies that leverage HP’s innovation in security, industrial design and real-world performance,” said Tuan Tran, General Manager & Global Head, Office Printing Solutions, HP Inc.“From personal mono LaserJet printers up through HP’s largest and most full featured Enterprise Flow MFPs, our new 600 Series products complete the JetIntelligence portfolio with supplies that are unmatched in..
- Jun 16, 2016
HP Unveils The World’s Smallest All-In-One Printer, DeskJet 3700HP Inc. today unveiled its next generation DeskJet All-in-One (AiO) printer, the ideal device for the style savvy, always connected consumer. Setting up and printing directly from a mobile device has never been easier with the HP All-in-One Remote mobile application...
- Nov 18, 2015
HP Unveils Five New DesignJet Large-Format Technical PrintersHP Inc. today unveiled five new HP DesignJet technical printers, including the flagship HP DesignJet T830 Multifunction Printer (MFP) and the HP DesignJet T730 Printer, reinventing how architect, engineering and construction (AEC) professionals print, scan and copy. The HP DesignJet T830 MFP, HP DesignJet T730 Printer, HP DesignJet T930 Printer, HP DesignJet T1530 Printer series, and the HP DesignJet T2530 MFP series are anticipated to be available worldwide beginning on November 30, 2015...