Kodak Announces ESP 7250 All-in-One Printer
Eastman Kodak Company invites consumers to unlock the photos and documents stored in their Smartphones1 with its new KODAK ESP 7250 All-in-One (AiO) Printer. Featuring easy-to-use wireless capabilities, an intuitive control panel and the lowest total ink replacement cost in the industry2, the new KODAK ESP 7250 helps you share and print your mobile life for less, saving consumers an average of $110 a year on ink based on as few as four pages per day3.
Kodak ESP 7250
Kodak knows that on-the-go lifestyles need easy solutions, such as the ability to print and share without turning on a computer. The ESP 7250 can print documents and photos directly from Wi-Fi enabled BLACKBERRY Smartphones1, offering the world’s first direct WiFi printing solution for those devices. In addition, users of iPhone and iPod Touch devices can print photos directly to the ESP 7250 through the new Kodak Pic Flick application.
“Kodak is proud to offer consumers innovative high-quality printing solutions that give them the flexibility to easily connect, print and share,” said Susan Tousi, General Manager, Inkjet Systems and Vice President, Eastman Kodak. “Sharing images is key to preserving memories. The new ESP 7250 enables consumers to do that easily from their favorite Smartphone1 and share prints that not only have incredible quality but an incredible value.”
The ESP 7250 joins Kodak’s award-winning line of printers that allow consumers to print vivid color documents and KODAK lab-quality photos4 for less, saving on average $110a year on inkbased on as few as four pages per day3. Kodak prints have achieved best-in-class permanence ratings from the leading independent testing laboratory, Wilhelm Imaging Research (WIR).
Featuring easy-to-use wireless capabilities, an intuitive control panel and the lowest total ink replacement cost in the industry, the new KODAK ESP 7250 helps you share and print your mobile life for less, saving consumers an average of $110 a year on ink based on as few as four pages per day.
Value does not come with compromises on the ESP 7250. In addition to saving on ink, the ESP 7250 combines the latest in KODACOLOR printing technology with affordable, premium-quality pigment ink cartridges to deliver brilliant documents and KODAK Lab-Quality photos4 that dry instantly, are water and fade resistant5 and last a lifetime6.
KODAK AiO Printers use Kodak’s premium pigmented inks that come in a simple two-cartridge set-up. Kodak Black Ink Cartridge 10B cartridges retail for $9.99 U.S. MSRP and a five-ink color cartridge, Kodak Color Ink Cartridge 10C, which offers 10% more pages than the current #10 color cartridge, retails at $17.99 (U.S. MSRP). In addition, Kodak announced a new Kodak Black Ink Cartridge 10XL ($16.99 U.S. MSRP) which provides 70% more pages than the standard Kodak Black Ink Cartridge 10B, providing greater convenience for consumers who print more frequently and want to change their ink cartridges less often.
Kodak ESP 7250 Features
- Latest Wi-Fi technology and extremely easy wireless set-up;
- Built-in duplexer, intelligent paper sensor and auto-engaging photo trays saving time and money;
- Affordable, premium-quality pigmented inks and porous papers that dry instantly, and are water and fade resistant5;
- 2.4 inch color LCD display screen and memory card slots;
- Print speeds of up to 32 pages per minute in black and 30 pages per minute in color7;
Available in April 2010, the KODAK ESP 7250 retails for $199.99 U.S.MSRP.. Kodak Black Ink Cartridge 10XL and Kodak Color Ink Cartridge10C are available February 2010.
- Compatible with iPhone (with OS 2.2 or later) and iPod Touch (2nd generation). May not be available on all BLACKBERRY Smartphone models.
- As compared to leading consumer inkjet printers total ink load replacement costs using manufacturers recommended ink cartridges; excludes printers that use only one cartridge.
- Results based on average ink costs of leading consumer inkjet printers using average annual print volumes of 150 4x6 color photos, 800 text pages and 550 mixed color graphic pages using standard cartridges available in single quantity pricing .Actual results may vary, for more information visit www.kodak.com/go/inkdata
- Using KODAK Ultra Premium and KODAK Premium Photo Papers.
- Based on testing by Wilhelm Imaging Research (WIR) and Kodak internal testing on Kodak photo and Ultimate plain papers. Under all common consumer display and storage environments.
- Under all common consumer display and storage environments. Based on testing by Wilhelm Imaging Research (WIR) on Kodak papers.
- Based on fastest document print mode using WINDOWS OS-based PCs that meet recommended system requirements. Actual results may vary.
- May 15, 2012
Kodak Introduces ESP 3.2 All-In-One PrinterContinuing to offer consumers a no-compromise choice in home printers, Kodak today introduced its new KODAK ESP 3. The Pic Flick HD App joins the KODAK Pic Flick App for photo printing from smartphones and tablets, the KODAK Document Print App for ANDROID devices, and the KODAK Photo Collage Print App on FACEBOOK, the first of its kind on the site...
- Sep 7, 2011
Kodak Introduces HERO Line of Google Cloud Print Ready PrintersTo meet the demands of today’s mobile consumers and connected professionals, Kodak introduced a new line of KODAK HERO All-in-One Printers allowing people to print how, where and when they want. In addition, Kodak will enable Google Cloud Print and KODAK Email Print for previous generation KODAK All-in-One Printers, making Kodak the first printer manufacturer to also offer cloud printing for its existing customers2...
- Apr 12, 2011
New KODAK ESP Office 2170 All-in-One Printer Offers Exceptional ValueEastman Kodak Company today announced an extension of its All-in-One (AiO) Inkjet Printer portfolio for the home office market that can help lower the cost of doing business. For example, the KODAK Black Ink Cartridge, 30XL and the KODAK Color Ink Cartridge, 30XL enable consumers who print a high volume of photos and documents to print two times more photos and documents than the KODAK Black Ink Cartridge, 30 and KODAK Color Ink Cartridge, 30...
- Jan 4, 2011
New Kodak ESP C310 All-In-One Printer Gives Consumers A High-Quality, Unique Printing ExperienceEastman Kodak Company today announced the newest addition to its All-in-One (AiO) Inkjet Printer portfolio — the KODAK ESP C310 All-in-One (AiO) Printer. For example, the KODAK Black Ink Cartridge, 30XL and the KODAK Color Ink Cartridge, 30XL enable consumers who print a high volume of photos and documents two times more prints than the KODAK Black Ink Cartridge, 30 and KODAK Color Ink Cartridge, 30...
- Aug 27, 2010
Kodak Announces ESP 9250 All-In-One Inkjet PrinterEastman Kodak Company today announced the newest addition to its innovative line of All-in-One (AiO) Inkjet Printers, that are intelligently designed to deliver superior performance while maintaining Kodak’s Best-In-Class overall print permanence, low-cost ink system. The KODAK AiO Inkjet portfolio produces KODAK Lab Quality photos, documents that last a lifetime, and low total running costs...