Kodak Announces ESP 9250 All-In-One Inkjet Printer
Eastman Kodak Company today announced the newest addition to its innovative line of All-in-One (AiO) Inkjet Printers, that are intelligently designed to deliver superior performance while maintaining Kodak’s Best-In-Class overall print permanence1, low-cost ink system. With the introduction of the KODAK ESP 9250 AiO Printer, Kodak delivers an advanced printing system to consumers seeking professional-quality photos and documents without compromise.
“From low running costs to no-compromise, high-quality output and one-touch simplicity, the ESP 9250 Printer is a high-caliber printing machine designed to improve every aspect of the printing experience,” said Susan Tousi, General Manager, Inkjet Systems, and Vice President, Eastman Kodak Company. “Consumers demand printing excellence and Kodak delivers with this new, advanced system."
Kodak ESP 9250
Kodak’s Proprietary Ink System
The KODAK AiO Inkjet portfolio produces KODAK Lab Quality photos,2 documents that last a lifetime,3 and low total running costs. Whether displayed on a wall or simply tacked on a refrigerator, KODAK Prints are designed not to fade.
- The KODAK ESP 9250 Printer features Kodak’s proprietary pigmented inks for brilliant colors and permanence to last a lifetime.3 Only Kodak offers proprietary pigmented inks to the average customer, which are designed to deliver richer, more vibrant colors that bond more effectively with paper to provide a significant fade resistance advantage over other ink systems, particularly the dye-based ink systems used by the majority of consumer inkjet manufacturers.
- Using KODAK Ink and Photo Papers, prints dry instantly, don’t smear or smudge and are water resistant4, even when using a highlighter on documents. Kodak’s propriety ink system has achieved Wilhelm Imaging Research (WIR) Display Permanence and album / dart storage ratings of greater than 120 years and WIR Unprotected Ozone Resistance ratings of more than 100 years.5
Kodak’s ‘You Push the Button, We Do the Rest’ Performance
Kodak has always been about delivering smart design to consumers, combining one-touch simplicity with high-end performance and features. The new KODAK ESP 9250 Printer brings this promise to the inkjet printer market.
- Like others in Kodak’s full line of home inkjet printers, the KODAK ESP 9250 Printer features an intelligent bar code system that optimizes settings for superior printing performance using Kodak’s versatile proprietary pigmented ink system. KODAK Printers automatically detect and adjust for printing documents or photos andfeature a bar code reader that works seamlessly with KODAK Photo Paper to customize the printer’s ink output to produce the ideal result for the selected paper. This intelligent design ensures customers receive exceptional image quality time after time.
- Kodak AiO Printers are the only consumer printers on the market that actively monitor and display how much ink and paper are available both on the printer LCD screen and remotely on the computer screen, so consumers can simply hit print and walk away. Kodak’s intelligent paper tray also features an auto-engaging photo tray that holds three sizes of paper.
- With the latest Wi-Fi and networking capability, consumers can effortlessly print with Kodak printers including the KODAK ESP 9250 Printer, from anywhere in their home or even from an iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad device.6 An intuitive control panel and built-in templates make it easy and convenient to print a variety of forms, including graph paper, line paper, wide-ruled paper, tic-tac-toe, to do lists, grocery lists and even sheet music.
- To reduce paper use, the KODAK ESP 9250 Printer seamlessly handles double-sided, duplex printing.
With other printers, consumers waste time thinking about settings and modes, but the Kodak ESP 9250 Printer ensures a high-quality print every time without the guesswork.
Print & Prosper with Kodak
With the new KODAK ESP 9250 Printer, Kodak maintains its commitment to delivering the lowest total ink replacement cost in the industry.7
- Up to 425 black text pages for only $9.99 msrp8 using KODAK Black Ink Cartridge 10B9
- Up to 770 black text pages for only $16.99 msrp8 using KODAK Black Ink Cartridge 10XL9
- Up to 420 color pages for only $17.99 msrp8 using KODAK Color Ink Cartridge 10C9
With Kodak’s industry-leading approach to delivering fair-priced ink without compromising quality, consumers have the freedom to print everything from documents to color photos without worrying about overpaying for ink.
“Over the past three years, Kodak has established itself as the consumer champion in the inkjet printer market, bringing fair pricing to ink while delivering high-quality output and ease of use,” said Susan Tousi, General Manager, Inkjet Systems, and Vice President, Eastman Kodak Company. “With the introduction of the KODAK ESP 9250 Printer, we are building on that promise by unveiling advanced functionality and quality enhancements that continue to challenge the industry for performance and value.”
The KODAK AiO Inkjet portfolio produces KODAK Lab Quality photos, documents that last a lifetime, and low total running costs.
Available in August 2010, the KODAK ESP 9250 retails for $249.99 U.S.MSRP.
1Based on Kodak ESP 7250 testing by Wilhelm Imaging Research (WIR). WIR's image fade resistance testing included the five major longevity testing factors: light, temperature, unprotected exposure to ambient ozone, high humidity and contact with water. For more information, visit http://www.wilhelmresearch.com
2Using KODAK Ultra Premium and KODAK Premium Photo Papers
3 Under all common consumer display and storage environments. Based on testing by Wilhlem Imaging Research (WIR)
4 Based on testing by Wilhelm Imaging Research (WIR) and Kodak internal testing on Kodak photo papers.
5WIR's image fade resistance testing included the five major longevity testing factors: light, temperature, unprotected
exposure to ambient ozone, high humidity and contact with water. For more information, visit http://www.wilhelmresearch.com.
6 Compatible with iPhone (with OS 2.2 or later) and iPod Touch (2nd generation).
7Results based on average ink costs of leading consumer inkjet printers using an average page mix of 52% black text documents, 35% mixed-color graphics and 13% photos (printed on KODAK Ultra Premium Paper, glossy finish & highest quality photo papers from other manufacturers) utilizing manufacturers' recommended standard ink cartridges available in single quantity pricing (i.e. no multi-packs, high capacity, combo packs, value packs or special promotions) as of June 2010. Actual results may vary.
8Pricing as of June 1, 2010
9Ink yield values obtained by continuous printing in accordance with ISO/IEC 24711 (black text documents using ISO/IEC 19752 test target), utilizing KODAK All-In-One Printers. Actual results may vary.
10Not available on Macintosh OS
- May 15, 2012
Kodak Introduces ESP 3.2 All-In-One PrinterContinuing to offer consumers a no-compromise choice in home printers, Kodak today introduced its new KODAK ESP 3. The Pic Flick HD App joins the KODAK Pic Flick App for photo printing from smartphones and tablets, the KODAK Document Print App for ANDROID devices, and the KODAK Photo Collage Print App on FACEBOOK, the first of its kind on the site...
- Sep 7, 2011
Kodak Introduces HERO Line of Google Cloud Print Ready PrintersTo meet the demands of today’s mobile consumers and connected professionals, Kodak introduced a new line of KODAK HERO All-in-One Printers allowing people to print how, where and when they want. In addition, Kodak will enable Google Cloud Print and KODAK Email Print for previous generation KODAK All-in-One Printers, making Kodak the first printer manufacturer to also offer cloud printing for its existing customers2...
- Apr 12, 2011
New KODAK ESP Office 2170 All-in-One Printer Offers Exceptional ValueEastman Kodak Company today announced an extension of its All-in-One (AiO) Inkjet Printer portfolio for the home office market that can help lower the cost of doing business. For example, the KODAK Black Ink Cartridge, 30XL and the KODAK Color Ink Cartridge, 30XL enable consumers who print a high volume of photos and documents to print two times more photos and documents than the KODAK Black Ink Cartridge, 30 and KODAK Color Ink Cartridge, 30...
- Jan 4, 2011
New Kodak ESP C310 All-In-One Printer Gives Consumers A High-Quality, Unique Printing ExperienceEastman Kodak Company today announced the newest addition to its All-in-One (AiO) Inkjet Printer portfolio — the KODAK ESP C310 All-in-One (AiO) Printer. For example, the KODAK Black Ink Cartridge, 30XL and the KODAK Color Ink Cartridge, 30XL enable consumers who print a high volume of photos and documents two times more prints than the KODAK Black Ink Cartridge, 30 and KODAK Color Ink Cartridge, 30...
- Jan 6, 2010
Kodak Introduces ESP Office 6150 AiO PrinterEastman Kodak Company today announced an extension of its innovative All-in-One (AiO) Inkjet Printer portfolio for the Home Office business market with the launch of the KODAK ESP Office 6150 AiO Printer. Kodak’s new ink replacement offerings include a new Kodak Black Ink Cartridge 10XL and improved Kodak Color Ink Cartridge 10C to enable consumers to print more with added convenience and less trips to the store for replacement ink cartridges...