Kodak Introduces ESP Office 6150 AiO Printer
Eastman Kodak Company today announced an extension of its innovative All-in-One (AiO) Inkjet Printer portfolio for the Home Office business market with the launch of the KODAK ESP Office 6150 AiO Printer. This new Kodak Printer offers home businesses improved productivity with four-in-one flexibility and premium-quality printing with the lowest total ink replacement cost in the industry1. The ESP Office 6150 saves consumers on average $110 per year on ink based on as few as four pages per day2, delivering the quality their business deserves without straining their bottom line.
Kodak ESP 6150
With the new ESP 6150, the home-based business owner will benefit from the features and capabilities that enable more productivity, as well as, Kodak’s unique business model, which offers high-quality, affordable inks. The ESP Office 6150 is designed to complement a mobile lifestyle with the latest Wi-Fi technology and Ethernet connectivity that enables printing from multiple sources. It also features extremely simplified Wi-Fi set up to effortlessly connect to wireless networks in the home office. Kodak is also the world’s first direct WiFi printing solution for BLACKBERRY Smartphones, so now, home office users may print documents and photos from a WiFi enabled BLACKBERRY Smartphone. Consumers can also print photos from an iPhone and iPod Touch with the new Kodak Pic Flick application.3
“Home office owners are passionate about their business. By providing a system that delivers premium-quality prints for documents and photos, productivity features to improve efficiency, and ink savings to meet the challenges of their business, Kodak is helping home office business owners focus on driving their bottom line”, said Susan Tousi, General Manager, Inkjet Systems, Vice President, Eastman Kodak. “Kodak believes home business owners should invest in their business, not their printer ink.”
Saving money on ink doesn’t mean compromising on quality. Kodak AiO Printers use proprietary nano-particulate pigment inks instead of dye-based ink to provide premium quality and industry-leading image stability. This means home business owners can print crisp text documents, brilliant graphics and Kodak Lab Quality photos4 that will last a lifetime.5 Kodak prints also dry instantly, so documents and photos are ready to be shared right away.
Kodak’s new ink replacement offerings include a new Kodak Black Ink Cartridge 10XL and improved Kodak Color Ink Cartridge 10C to enable consumers to print more with added convenience and less trips to the store for replacement ink cartridges.
KODAK ESP Office 6150 advanced features
- Four-in-One system with print, copy, scan and fax capabilities;
- Latest Wi-Fi technology and extremely easy wireless set-up;
- Intuitive control panel provides quick and easy access to the tasks used most;
- Print documents up to 32/30 ppm in black/color6;
- Copy documents up to 27/26 cpm in black/color;
- High-capacity paper tray – holds up to 200 pages;
- Efficient two-sided printing for paper and time savings;
- Scan multiple pictures simultaneously up to 1200 DPI – software creates separate files automatically;
- Fast, efficient faxing at 33.6 kbps with 30-page document feeder.
In addition to the launch of the ESP Office 6150, Kodak also announced an enhanced ink replacement offering which provides greater convenience for consumers who print more frequently. Kodak’s new ink replacement offerings include a new Kodak Black Ink Cartridge 10XL and improved Kodak Color Ink Cartridge 10C to enable consumers to print more with added convenience and less trips to the store for replacement ink cartridges.
Available in April 2010, the KODAK ESP Office 6150 retails for $229.99 U.S.MSRP.
- As compared to leading consumer inkjet printers total ink load replacement costs using manufacturers recommended ink cartridges; excludes printers that use only one cartridge
- Results based on average ink costs of leading consumer inkjet printers using average annual print volumes of 150 4x6 color photos, 800 text pages and 550 mixed color graphic pages using standard cartridges available in single quantity pricing. Actual results may vary, for more information visit www.kodak.com/go/inkdata
- Compatible with iPhone (with OS 2.2 or later) and iPod Touch (2nd generation). May not be available on all BLACKBERRY Smartphone models.
- Using KODAK Ultra Premium and KODAK Premium Photo Papers.
- Under all common consumer display and storage environments. Based on testing by Wilhelm Imaging Research (WIR) on Kodak papers.
- Based on fastest document print mode using WINDOWS OS-based PCs that meet recommended system requirements. Actual results may vary.
- May 15, 2012
Kodak Introduces ESP 3.2 All-In-One PrinterContinuing to offer consumers a no-compromise choice in home printers, Kodak today introduced its new KODAK ESP 3. The Pic Flick HD App joins the KODAK Pic Flick App for photo printing from smartphones and tablets, the KODAK Document Print App for ANDROID devices, and the KODAK Photo Collage Print App on FACEBOOK, the first of its kind on the site...
- Sep 7, 2011
Kodak Introduces HERO Line of Google Cloud Print Ready PrintersTo meet the demands of today’s mobile consumers and connected professionals, Kodak introduced a new line of KODAK HERO All-in-One Printers allowing people to print how, where and when they want. In addition, Kodak will enable Google Cloud Print and KODAK Email Print for previous generation KODAK All-in-One Printers, making Kodak the first printer manufacturer to also offer cloud printing for its existing customers2...
- Apr 12, 2011
New KODAK ESP Office 2170 All-in-One Printer Offers Exceptional ValueEastman Kodak Company today announced an extension of its All-in-One (AiO) Inkjet Printer portfolio for the home office market that can help lower the cost of doing business. For example, the KODAK Black Ink Cartridge, 30XL and the KODAK Color Ink Cartridge, 30XL enable consumers who print a high volume of photos and documents to print two times more photos and documents than the KODAK Black Ink Cartridge, 30 and KODAK Color Ink Cartridge, 30...
- Jan 4, 2011
New Kodak ESP C310 All-In-One Printer Gives Consumers A High-Quality, Unique Printing ExperienceEastman Kodak Company today announced the newest addition to its All-in-One (AiO) Inkjet Printer portfolio — the KODAK ESP C310 All-in-One (AiO) Printer. For example, the KODAK Black Ink Cartridge, 30XL and the KODAK Color Ink Cartridge, 30XL enable consumers who print a high volume of photos and documents two times more prints than the KODAK Black Ink Cartridge, 30 and KODAK Color Ink Cartridge, 30...
- Aug 27, 2010
Kodak Announces ESP 9250 All-In-One Inkjet PrinterEastman Kodak Company today announced the newest addition to its innovative line of All-in-One (AiO) Inkjet Printers, that are intelligently designed to deliver superior performance while maintaining Kodak’s Best-In-Class overall print permanence, low-cost ink system. The KODAK AiO Inkjet portfolio produces KODAK Lab Quality photos, documents that last a lifetime, and low total running costs...