Lexmark Introduced T656DNE - Laser Printer With 7" Touch Screen and 80+GB HDD
Lexmark today introduced the industry's first single-function monochrome A4 (8.5 inch x 11 inch) laser printer with a touch screen, providing businesses the ability to tap into a powerful solutions platform and work more efficiently. The innovative Lexmark T656dne monochrome laser printer enables customers to expand the usefulness of their device to meet specific needs within their business by utilizing Lexmark's award-winning Embedded Solutions Framework (eSF).
Lexmark was recently recognized by Buyers Laboratory Inc. with an Outstanding Achievement Award for providing value-added capabilities as a standard offering by leveraging its eSF platform, which enables customizable or industry-specific solutions to streamline paper-based processes, increasing productivity and reducing page volumes.
"Our robust, industry-leading solutions, integrated with our reliable, workhorse monochrome workgroup laser device, will enable the new T656dne to provide large workgroups with greater efficiency and productivity day in and day out", said Marty Canning, Lexmark vice president and president of its Printing Solutions and Services Division." In addition, our new color laser, monochrome laser and laser MFPs continue to broaden our product line and provide our customers more choices than ever before for small and large workgroup needs."
Lexmark's T656dne monochrome laser printer enables solutions capabilities for large workgroups, providing access to preloaded and customizable applications at the simple touch of an icon. Immediately upon powering on the Lexmark T656dne, users will find several unique applications available from the 7 inch, color touch screen:
- Forms and Favorites, which reduces waste associated with preprinted forms
- Eco-Settings, which helps increase energy savings and reduce wasted pages and toner
- Showroom, which demonstrates the possibilities of using the touch screen as a unique communications medium
- Change Background, allowing businesses to display a company logo or personalize the background image
- Change Language, which can be enabled during setup, allows users in multilingual environments to easily change the display language
The Lexmark T656dne, which prints up to 55 pages per minute (ppm), comes equipped with an internal 80+GB hard disk to support tailored software applications and provide ample storage capacity.
Lexmark X546dtn, C546dtn and E462dtn
Three additional laser products introduced today, aimed at providing greater value to higher-usage customers, expand Lexmark's award-winning lineup of laser products:
- Lexmark X546dtn color laser MFP and Lexmark C546dtn color laser printer: The Lexmark X546dtn and Lexmark C546dtn are designed for small to midsize workgroups or busy offices that need access to an affordable device that delivers productivity-enhancing features and professional-quality color printing. Both models feature Lexmark's Duo Drawer standard, providing up to 900 sheets of standard input capacity, the most of any color laser printer or color laser MFP priced under $1,000. In addition, for customers who need even more paper capacity, a new optional 550-sheet drawer allows for a maximum capacity of 1,450 sheets. The Lexmark X546dtn and Lexmark C546dtn ship with more toner than their leading competitor, up to 4,000 pages1 for each color, and the 8,000-page2 extra high-yield black toner cartridge means fewer interventions for the customer and helps reduce the cost of ownership by delivering a low cost-per-page. Both products are included in the exclusive Lexmark Rewards program3, which rewards customers with free genuine Lexmark toner and imaging kits for sending their empty cartridges back to Lexmark for recycling or remanufacturing.
- Lexmark E462dtn monochrome laser printer: Ideal for small and midsize workgroups, the Lexmark E462dtn aids customers in lowering their output costs while remaining friendly to the environment. The 18,000 page2 aftermarket toner cartridge, which can be recycled free of charge like all other Lexmark toner cartridges, is budget pleasing for customers who desire a low cost-per-page. An extra 250-sheet drawer comes standard to maximize input.
Lexmark X546dtn color laser MFP and Lexmark C546dtn color laser printer: The Lexmark X546dtn and Lexmark C546dtn are designed for small to midsize workgroups or busy offices that need access to an affordable device that delivers productivity-enhancing features and professional-quality color printing.
Lexmark X860 Series
Lexmark also announced six new models in the A3-capable (11 inch x 17 inch) Lexmark X860 Series of monochrome laser MFPs targeted to large workgroups who have demanding document needs. These reliable, departmental MFPs integrate the capabilities of several standalone units and offer high performance with state-of-the-art security features, numerous input and finishing options, and print speeds of up to 55 ppm.
Featuring Lexmark's colorful, easy-to-use e-Task touch screen, the solutions-ready Lexmark X860 Series helps workgroups gain momentum by allowing customization based on business needs to streamline and simplify complicated, multi-step processes.
Hole punching and offset stacking, as well as other advanced finishing capabilities, are optional to help support busy workgroups in print-intensive environments striving to take their productivity to its fullest potential. In addition, a Booklet Finisher option folds documents and allows adjustments for skew and overlaps.
Customers will find that fewer interventions are needed with the Lexmark X860 Series due to the tremendously versatile paper handling and long-lasting toner cartridges. Input capacity can be expanded up to 5,100 sheets with Dual Input and High-Capacity Feeder drawer options, and the toner cartridges come with an impressive 35,000-page yield2.
1Average continuous black or continuous composite CMY declared cartridge yield of standard pages is in accordance with ISO/IEC 19798.
2Average continuous black declared cartridge yield of standard pages is in accordance with ISO/IEC 19798.
3The Lexmark Rewards program is not available in all countries. Visit www.lexmarkrewards.com for details.
- Sep 1, 2009
Lexmark Releases Line Of 8 New Inkjet AIOs For Small And Medium-Sized BusinessesLexmark today launched its full line of eight all-in-one (AIO) inkjet printers for small to medium-sized businesses. Lexmark's new 105XL black ink cartridge offers businesses a penny-per-page option for mono printing, which equals bottom-line savings potential for small businesses that typically print black-and-white documents...
- Jul 28, 2009
Lexmark Builds On Unique RFID Solution With Award-Winning Monochrome LasersThrough a combination of its award-winning monochrome laser printing devices and Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) Ultra High Frequency (UHF) technology, Lexmark is introducing enhancements to its innovative RFID solution, giving customers across many industries an easy-to-use, affordable alternative to track and access their assets and information with real-time visibility. Lexmark's RFID UHF solution has the radio and antenna built directly into the printer option, so customers who already own a Lexmark T654 printer can leverage their current Lexmark investment and easily upgrade their T654 into an RFID-enabled device...
- Jul 13, 2009
Lexmark Launches The Line Of Web-Connected Touch Screen All-In-One PrintersLexmark recently announced information about its full 2009 inkjet all-in-one (AIO) product line to be officially released on Sept. The new line includes three Web-connected touch screen AIOs with Lexmark's myTouch capacitive 4.3" touch screen technology...
- May 19, 2009
New Lexmark Laser Printers, MFPs Deliver High-Impact, Affordable Color PerformanceThe most award-winning line of laser printers in the United States became even stronger today with the introduction of Lexmark's new Lexmark C730 Series of color laser printers and Lexmark X730 Series of color laser multifunction products (MFPs). The Lexmark X730 Series offers access to Lexmark's Embedded Solutions Framework, which enables customizable or industry-specific solutions to streamline paper-based processes, increasing productivity and reducing page volumes...
- May 19, 2009
Lexmark Expands Its Monochrome Laser Offerings With Newest Compact MFP, The Lexmark X204NExpanding its lineup of industry-leading laser devices, Lexmark today announced a new monochrome laser multifunction product (MFP), the Lexmark X204n, which has the smallest footprint in its class*. "Although it has a small footprint, the X204n provides both the technological innovation and reliability that Lexmark's customers have come to expect from our products and services," said Marty Canning, Lexmark vice president and president of its Printing Solutions and Services Division...