Lexmark Releases Line Of 8 New Inkjet AIOs For Small And Medium-Sized Businesses
Lexmark today launched its full line of eight all-in-one (AIO) inkjet printers for small to medium-sized businesses. The innovative, feature-rich line includes the world's first Web-connected1 line of inkjet AIOs and the lowest black printing cost in the inkjet industry2.
Lexmark Platinum PRO905
Lexmark's new 105XL black ink cartridge offers businesses a penny-per-page option for mono printing, which equals bottom-line savings potential for small businesses that typically print black-and-white documents. With a suggested retail selling price of $4.99, businesses can buy high-yield black cartridge replacements that deliver the lowest black printing cost in the industry and long-life ink performance.
We've developed a product line with innovative solutions and functionality as unique as the small businesses we serve, taking our customers way beyond printing,” said Paul Rooke, Lexmark executive vice president and president of the company's Imaging Solutions Division. “
From the real estate agent faced with making a difficult sale, to the construction company crunching every penny, we know that now more than ever, small businesses have limited resources, and these AIOs are business partners that help them save both time and money.”
In August, Lexmark's new inkjet line began shipping throughout the United States and will be available at the following retailers in the coming weeks: Office Depot, Office Max, Staples, Sam's Club, BJ's, Fry's, HH Gregg, Inkstop and MicroCenter. Small businesses can also buy at Lexmark.com as well as other popular online sites.
The new line includes three Web-connected touch screen AIOs with Lexmark's myTouch capacitive 4.3-inch touch screen technology. The touch screen AIOs will be available at competitive price points ranging from $199 to $399.
Lexmark's new inkjet line includes other features and functionality that enhance a business' efficiency. These include:
- Vizix print technology - Lexmark's new Vizix technology includes separate ink cartridges and provides top speed and quality across the entire line of new inkjets. This enables customers to choose a printer based on their unique business needs and not have to sacrifice on speed or quality at any price point.
- Wireless - Lexmark delivers wireless capability across the entire line of new inkjet AIO products. Additionally, Lexmark is the first to introduce Wireless-N (IEEE 802.11n) for customers in need of longer range and more reliable signals for faster file transfer rates3.
- Eco Mode - The new Eco Mode allows users to save paper and energy with a touch of the button. Eco Mode automates two-sided printing, faxing and copying, saving businesses up to 50 percent of their paper usage and lowering overall costs.
- Business card scan - Lexmark's innovative business card scanning solution automatically uploads contact information to the most commonly used address book applications such as Microsoft Outlook, Windows CE or Palm OSTM. This feature is ideal for business users looking to save time, eliminate clutter and organize their desks4.
The 2009 product line is built to last and is backed by industry-leading 3-year5 and 5-year6 warranties, coupled with lifetime phone support.
Lexmark's new 105XL black ink cartridge offers businesses a penny-per-page option for mono printing, which equals bottom-line savings potential for small businesses that typically print black-and-white documents.
The 2009 product line includes:
Professional Series - 5-year, industry-leading warranty
- Platinum - $399, wireless 4-in-1 with dual paper trays, SmartSolutions touch screen and lowest black ink cost in the industry
- Prestige - $299, wireless 3-in-1 with SmartSolutions touch screen and lowest black ink cost in the industry
- Prevail - $199, wireless 4-in-1 with advanced networking capability
- Prospect - $169, wireless 4-in-1 with integrated business card scanner
Home Office Series - 3-year warranty
- Interact - $199, wireless 3-in-1 with SmartSolutions touch screen
- Intuition - $149, wireless 3-in-1 with two-sided printing and color LCD
- Interpret - $129, compact wireless 4-in-1 for office productivity
- Impact - $99, compact wireless 3-in-1 for everyday tasks
Lexmark equipped several small businesses with AIOs and let them deliver the verdict on the features that most enhanced their bottom line.
1. Internet access, computer and router required. Does not have Internet browser capability. Not all displayed content can be printed.
2. Based on 105XL black ink cartridges $4.99 MSRP in US dollars and a yield of 510 standard pages, estimated in accordance with ISO,IEC24711. Actual yields may vary. Actual cost in other countries may vary. "Lowest Cost" claim based on comparison with other inkjet all-in-ones as of June 1, 2009. The 105XL black ink cartridge is available on the Professional Series Platinum and Prestige models.
3. According to WiFi alliance. When used with a WiFi certified IEEE802.11n router. Also compatible with WiFi certified IEEE802.11b/g routers.
4. Not compatible with Mac or Linux. Available for download through August 2010.
5. Receive 1 year limited warranty plus 2 years extended limited warranty by registering within 90 days. See statement of Limited Warranty for details.
6. Receive a 1 year limited warranty plus 4 years extended limited warranty by registering within 90 days. See Statement of Limited Warranty for details.
- Oct 6, 2009
Lexmark Introduced T656DNE - Laser Printer With 7" Touch Screen and 80+GB HDDLexmark today introduced the industry's first single-function monochrome A4 (8. Lexmark X546dtn color laser MFP and Lexmark C546dtn color laser printer: The Lexmark X546dtn and Lexmark C546dtn are designed for small to midsize workgroups or busy offices that need access to an affordable device that delivers productivity-enhancing features and professional-quality color printing...
- Jul 28, 2009
Lexmark Builds On Unique RFID Solution With Award-Winning Monochrome LasersThrough a combination of its award-winning monochrome laser printing devices and Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) Ultra High Frequency (UHF) technology, Lexmark is introducing enhancements to its innovative RFID solution, giving customers across many industries an easy-to-use, affordable alternative to track and access their assets and information with real-time visibility. Lexmark's RFID UHF solution has the radio and antenna built directly into the printer option, so customers who already own a Lexmark T654 printer can leverage their current Lexmark investment and easily upgrade their T654 into an RFID-enabled device...
- Jul 13, 2009
Lexmark Launches The Line Of Web-Connected Touch Screen All-In-One PrintersLexmark recently announced information about its full 2009 inkjet all-in-one (AIO) product line to be officially released on Sept. The new line includes three Web-connected touch screen AIOs with Lexmark's myTouch capacitive 4.3" touch screen technology...
- May 19, 2009
New Lexmark Laser Printers, MFPs Deliver High-Impact, Affordable Color PerformanceThe most award-winning line of laser printers in the United States became even stronger today with the introduction of Lexmark's new Lexmark C730 Series of color laser printers and Lexmark X730 Series of color laser multifunction products (MFPs). The Lexmark X730 Series offers access to Lexmark's Embedded Solutions Framework, which enables customizable or industry-specific solutions to streamline paper-based processes, increasing productivity and reducing page volumes...
- May 19, 2009
Lexmark Expands Its Monochrome Laser Offerings With Newest Compact MFP, The Lexmark X204NExpanding its lineup of industry-leading laser devices, Lexmark today announced a new monochrome laser multifunction product (MFP), the Lexmark X204n, which has the smallest footprint in its class*. "Although it has a small footprint, the X204n provides both the technological innovation and reliability that Lexmark's customers have come to expect from our products and services," said Marty Canning, Lexmark vice president and president of its Printing Solutions and Services Division...